Saturday, September 13, 2008


A bitter truth thats dawning upon me now- i have a limited time with my parents..despite them being the reason for my being, my all..

Since the last 20 years, living with them was like the sun rising from the east-very batural,no big deal.. Now that i'm at hostel-physically distant from them for a major part of the year, I suddenly realise-I go home, for just.. " a vacation"!

The next 5-10 years go into career building, followed by a job, a wedlock- when again shall i be the carefree Isra I was,with mum n papa at my side,every single second of my existence...

I want to get back to them forever..

Suddenly, I don't like where I am, and who I am,without them

I want to be there for them.

I want to look after them,

I want to b the one to give papa his reading glasses,

And I want to b the one to help mum with all the work..

Life doesnt move on without them...

MISS U MAMA, MISS U PAPA

YOU'RE MY LIFE ............

14 comments:

  1. mera pyara bachcha ..thats lyf ..it sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nostalgia sometime comes from behind and catches you off-guard. That is the time when you feel sting of the truth, but we people instead of curing the pain we learn to live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's same feeling of every child who stay away from their parents for their professional and career paths..

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww baby .. bigggg hug. dont worry u'll b used to it. dont be stiff. ur enjoy where eva u r .. ur parents wil be happy for u, other wise they wont like to know tht the baby gal is frowning..
    hostel life is amazing fun.. which city is ur hostel in??? n i was so touched my the bihar post.. seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ thinktank... u know how much of a mama's baby n a daddy's girl i am... boys r much luckier farro, what say.. atleast they have an option of gettin their girls 2 stay back with their parents...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ requiemofthought
    ur rite... it'd be wiser 2 cure the pain than 2 sit sobbing about things one cant change...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ yashwant
    i oftn wish my study place was closer home.. though i shudnt b grumbling... i've a long way 2 go ahead..& i'm sure my parents will b happier when i grow as an individual..n b happy no matter what fortune has in store 4 me..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ nidhi
    ur rite honey.. they'd like 2 see me happy always.. hostel's at bhopal,m.p...8hrs 4m home,delhi..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ arvind
    thnx buddy.. thats very motivational..
    the station's the sadest bit,when u feel like asking tym 2 pause 4 a while..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey loved ur new look of ur blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats somthing thru which every student in the first year of professional course goes thru.. i guess, later on, we get used to it..
    and its a great evolving experience too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww baby :(

    Hope time passes quickly for you and when you go back to them, they are high with pride :)

    ReplyDelete