Sunday, September 7, 2008

LETS TALK ABOUT.................... ME !!!!!






Picture this people,one poor soul, with absolutely nothing to do, who’s crossed all possible boundaries of boredom, and who’s mind’s as empty as barren land , decides to comment not on the latest piece of news, not on the material world rubbish, not what she thinks of the current fads, but on the face she sees in the mirror at the moment.. that’s me !!
Wonder if there’s a stranger thing boredom can make me do ; but since this is it for the moment, let me move on..
lemme begin from…hmmm… the beginning (see, I told you I was bored !! )
the forehead- of its almost non-existent existence up there a major part’s covered by disobedient scalp hair that for some reason doesn’t limit itself to the scalp ! strange ways they have, you know!
Isra’s eyes- I’ll be kinder to them, than I was to my forehead..atleast they are so characteristic of me.. large, dark brown,fairly long lashes.. atopped by thin brows, and what makes me like them somewhat is the way they taper at the temple.. line them with kohl, a dash of mascara maybe,,and don’t I love them do the talking..or the laughing and crying too!!
A carrot for a nose.. long, pointed (witchy description) with a slight parrot beak (ughh..) and a scar that a fainting episode left me with!! Mum. I wish I’d taken your genes at this one, perhaps I was too nasty a fetus to get something as pretty as yours !!
The lips.. hmmm.. I’d be surprised if you’d even notice such pencil thin lips at first glance.. thankfully a smile adds some substance to them somehow.. as for the shape, not bad, jayanti used to tell me at school, “ you have lips like lips !!“.. you know the kind most people draw on paper !!
Of the cheeks, I do remember having plenty of it sometime ago, with all that adipose within!! As for what the mirror says, its lost most of the adipose to some strange entity called a workout !!
Not bad really, minus the tan I’ve developed recently.. but then again, I’m sure its temporary (fingers crossed !! )..
More on me later, since I’ve found myself better work to do than torture the looking glass !!

2 comments:

  1. "moto u tell me na ke think about urself maine socha n kuch likha hai"isra told me that

    ab likhne walon ko kaun rok sakta hai ye to kuch bhi likhte hain....

    any ways motu as always its also best...
    ur imagination n thinking power is too much .. u can imagine n discribe anything...
    .
    waise acha laga ke kuch jada n galat nahi likha hai....

    ReplyDelete